Imprint Acoustics is a division of the GDK Group.
The GDK Group is a manufacturer of acoustic paneling, timber wall and ceiling panels & customised design finishes based in Sydney, Australia. With 30 years experience, GDK manufactures, delivers and installs joinery and architectural components products nationwide.
Imprint Acoustics panels enhance the interior through effective sound management with an extensive range of finishes available. And now we have new designs from the Australian Aboriginal Art initiative – Jumbana . . . . see the last six designs below
Wall Panel Application
- Compliments the built environment through clean lines and aesthetic finishes available in a range of colours including customised finishes, shapes and orientations.
- Through our advanced manufacturing processes, we design installation solutions for each product to ensure that final site installation is simple and efficient, helping reduce site costs.
Ceiling Panel Application
- Compliments the built environment through clean lines and aesthetic finishes that brighten and ‘open up’ the indoor space
- Easy installation method which provides considerable site installation cost savings
Ceiling Tile Application
- Manufactured to suit existing grid system with options to allow for customised service cutouts, you can now have dynamic solutions that surpass design and build limitations
- Individual CAD drawings and detailing for each product
- Current certified acoustic performance data from industry leading acoustic engineers
- Worldwide warranty
- Global servicing and technical assistance
- Order tracking
- Referencing of your individual designs for future usage.
- Range and expertise to suit any budget
- Manufactured in Australia to the highest international standards
- Minimal lead times and site work required, contributing to consistent and economical returns for your project
- Design flexibility and range offering maximum acoustic and finish options
- Custom sizes additional to the standard ranges furthering the design potential
- Environmentally certified
- Ease of cleaning and on-going maintenance.