M&B is proud to introduce Ceilwood – our exclusive range of (WPC) Wood Plastic Composite lining. Manufactured using up to 50% wood waste this innovative product is recyclable, making it environmentally friendly and a sustainable alternative to timber. The natural wood-look effect adds warmth, while the contemporary styling and select colour range enhances aesthetic appeal.
The low maintenance, durability and cost effectiveness of Ceilwood provides the ideal solution for any commercial or residential application, especially in coastal areas. Designed specifically for out of weather use, Ceilwood is suitable for use as a ceiling lining in alfresco areas or indoors as a ceiling or wall lining. Ceilwood uses a tongue and grooved design, creating a clean finish with uniform joints but without any visible fixings and can be orientated horizontally and vertically to further enhance its creative appeal.
The product carries a 5 year structural and fade warranty, based solely on out of weather application (not exposed to direct rain or sunlight).
M&B Ceilwood Lining comes pre-finished and utilises the latest technology to imitate a natural wood grain structure.
The product line includes a matching trim and is available in the following colours:
- Residential applications
- Commercial applications
- Health/Aged care facilities
- Educational institutions
- Hospitality sector
- Retail & shopping centres
- For out of weather use only
- Can be used as a ceiling or internal wall lining
- Lightweight and durable
- Rated up to and including BAL 19
- Water resistant
- Natural timber look and feel
- Adds warmth and style
- Enhances aesthetic appeal
- Variety of colours
- Fungus and mould resistant
- Environmentally friendly product
- Can be orientated horizontally and vertically
- Suitable for coastal areasMatching finishing bead
- Long set length – reduces waste and installation costs