Position Vacant – Geraldton Branch
Trade Counter / Warehouse Person
- Work for a family owned company
- Dynamic team environment
- Be the building products specialist
One of WA’s leading suppliers in building products presents an outstanding career opportunity for a highly motivated and passionate individual to join our sales team in working in our Trade Sales Area.
This interesting role will focus on the customer needs, data entry and diverse range of products and components.
The Trade Sales Consultant is responsible for the following:
Upkeep, presentation and design of the trade counter (sales growth & service is key)
- Service of Trade Clients (Account & Cash sale)
- Process Quotes.
- Load customer vehicles with the products they have ordered.
- Ensure all products within the trade area are fully stocked at all times.
- Promote specials and clearance products that are on sale.
- Any other function within your capabilities required by your Manager.
The Warehouse Person is responsible for the following:
Unloading and loading of delivery vehicles to company procedure.
- Goods received are in in accordance with M&B’s quality standards.
- Picking and packing.
- Participating in rolling stock takes.
You will possess the following skills/requirements:
Previous experience in building supplies will be looked upon as an advantage but is not critical for this role as training will be provided.
- Experience within a sales environment with excellent phone manners.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be fit and able to lift heavy loads, a current forklift ticket is a must.
- Customer focused at all times with a real passion for great customer service.
The successful candidate must have transport, and must be able to work full time. Salary will be negotiable and according to your working experience and relevant qualifications.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply now by forwarding your resume and covering letter to: Email: email@example.com