Customer Service Support
With 6 Branches throughout Western Australia, M&B have evolved in the past few years to position itself as a timber solutions company with exclusive access to many innovated products. We are seeking a Customer Service Support person.
This role is working in a very dynamic, fast paced team. You will be Customer Service support to all our Sales Department based at our Bayswater head office. Reporting to our Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be required to provide exceptional customer service to our valued customers through phone / email.
- Servicing of our Retail/Trade/Project builder clients by phone, email or in person
- Advise on the selection of doors, hardware, timber and associated products
- Accurately processing quotes and orders
- Add amended/Extra order numbers to Purchase orders and transfer this information onto the normal order or forward order to ensure full payment will be received.
- Data entry of Immediate Project Builders orders where required.
- Any other function within your capabilities required by your Supervisor/Manager.
To be successful we will want to see from you the following attributes:
- Minimum two years’ experience in a customer service role.
- Positive Attitude is a must!
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in building supplies will be looked upon as an advantage
- To be a highly motivated and reliable team member
- Strong sales skills with high standards of customer service.
- Strong time management, admin & organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work autonomously and multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent personal presentation skills.
- Available to work Saturday when required.
- Commitment to model and live out our Core Values and a positive mindset are critical for success and should be reflected in everything you do.
What’s In It for You?
We offer a competitive remuneration structure paid fortnightly.
We acknowledge Recognition Awards throughout the year amongst a variety of other awards and acknowledgements.
M&B is committed to building a diverse workplace environment ensuring we maintain a positive and inclusive workplace environment.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org