Lightweight | Maintenance Free | Durable
M&B’s Capri uPVC Foam Lining is the perfect replacement for traditional materials and works both indoors and out of weather applications (not exposed to direct rain or sunlight). Sustainably sourced, from 100% recyclable products, the environmentally friendly uPVC contains no harmful materials, is non-toxic, non-caustic and contains no wood ﬁller. The crust foam technology makes it extremely lightweight and durable. When choosing Capri Lining you get the natural look of wood combined with the durability and zero maintenance of PVC. Quick and easy to install using standard tools the lining comes in 4 natural colours with matching trims.
Why Choose Capri lining?
- Indoor and out of weather application only
- Natural wood look
- Quick and easy installation
- 5800mm lengths which means less joining
- Invisible Tongue and Groove edging which slots neatly together
- Moisture resistant
- Maintenance free, no oiling or painting saves money over time
- UV-resistant and colour stable
- Durable and flexible – easy to cut to any shape
- 25 year factory warranty against cracking and peeling