Introducing Austratus – Creating Inviting Spaces
A timber wall & ceiling system with a difference
Timber walls and ceilings are in hot demand. They provide a stunning architectural feature, with sophisticated, contemporary lines and the warmth of wood. Not to mention great acoustics that make them as practical as they are beautiful.
But fit-out companies, builders and architects are frustrated by the same problem when it comes to linear timber solutions for walls and suspended ceilings: they love the look but hate the hassle.
That’s where our patent-pending clip-on system makes all the difference. You get the sophisticated look of an architectural wall or ceiling, with the flexibility and ease of an off-the-shelf product. Our innovative designs are a game changer for the architectural industry, making Western Red Cedar and Hemlock ceilings and walls achievable for any budget or project deadline.
Watch our video to find out more, and how to use our patent-pending clip-on system. Our products provide the fastest and easiest solution to incorporating timber ceilings internally and externally.
Available in 3 profiles
The Austratus Fin Profile offers a classic look for timber ceilings, wall panelling and screening. Available in a standard square Fin, and a tapered, V-Fin profile, Austratus Fin profiles add dimension and dynamic shadow lines to your space. Austratus Fin profiles are available in your choice of Western Red Cedar or Hemlock, as well as a range of raw, clear satin and vogue colour-wash finish options.
Create a classic timber lining effect simply and with ease. The Austratus Flat Panel profile is a cost-effective option for adding genuine architectural style to your space. The broad cover width allows you to cover more space with less timber than Fin Profile alternatives. Austratus Flat Panel profiles are available in your choice of Western Red Cedar or Hemlock, as well as a range of raw, clear satin and vogue colour-wash finish options.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides an architectural design feature
- Available pre-manufactured
- Provides acoustic & sustainable solutions
- Complete, off-the-shelf suspended ceiling system
- Suitable for walls and ceilings
- Easy to order
- Short lead times
- Easy to install – Modular design for fast installation
- Easy to replace elements of system (e.g. damaged panels or fins)
- Easily adapted for special features such as speakers, fire outlets, lights, air-con vents
- Light weight
- Sustainably-harvested timber (FSC and PEFC available)
- Range of colours available (many pre-coated options) or raw
- Easy to customise or adapt
- Two different timbers as standard (Western Red Cedar and Hemlock). Other timbers available for custom orders (set up fee may apply)
- Can be screwed directly onto existing walls and ceilings
- Can be used for external applications (Western Red Cedar only)