At M&B we specialise in the supply and install of doors, timber frames, hardware, decking, cladding and ceiling lining as well as a range of second fix products. M&B offers a supply and install offer for the retail, project, premium, general and commercial building markets and are looking for an experienced install supervisor to supervise our install team. Reporting to the Sales Manager some of the task’s you will be expected to do are:-
- Manage a team of sub-contractors.
- Help grow a professional, efficient and profitable department.
- Communicate directly between sales and operations to ensure goods that are to be installed are ready for the installers.
- Check all orders to ensure all product has been allowed for by sales.
- Expand on our current pool of sub-contractors.
- Help develop an install price list and quote install projects when required.
- Conduct site measures.
- Carry out product inspections on-site and report on your findings.
- Ensure all sub-contractors follow proper safety measures when on site.
- Attend site meetings when required.
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate the following:-
- A strong background in installing doors, frames, decking, cladding, linings, hardware etc.
- Drivers licence and white card.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- A good understanding of current building techniques, standards and codes.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experience in supervising a small team.
- Good computer skills with an understanding of Word & Excel being an advantage.
M&B are offering the successful applicant a competitive base salary, fully maintained company vehicle, company mobile, tablet and an opportunity to work for a family owned business that is wanting to grow its install offer.
Forward your resume to: email@example.com
Showroom Sales Consultant – Building Products
With 6 Branches throughout Western Australia, M&B have evolved in the past few years to position itself as a timber solutions company with exclusive access to many innovated products. We are seeking a committed Sales Professional to work out of our brand new Osborne Park showroom.
You will be part of a brand new team of consultants who each have their own individual targets that ultimately ensure the showrooms success. The showroom is in a prime location with high passing traffic and an exceptional opportunity to attract customers and offer the highest level of customer service. Availability to work weekends is essential.
You may have worked in high value retail, furniture sales, kitchen sales, plumbing sales, pre-start consultant or as an interior designer. To be successful we will want to see from you the following attributes:
- Strong sales skills with high standards of customer service.
- The ability to work automously and multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work well within a small team.
- Motivated to play an integral part in making the new showroom a success.
- Excellent personal presentation skills.
- A background in doors, decking, cladding, hardware and timber products would be desirable but not essential.
What’s In It for You?
Now is an exciting time to be part of our brand new showroom and stamp your mark on it. We offer a competitive remuneration structure paid fortnightly, with excellent ongoing learning and development opportunities, together with incentive based rewards if you hit set KPI’s. If you are a positive self-starter, who has excellent presentation skills and wants to be part of a brand new team then please forward a cover letter and resume to:
M&B Sales Pty Ltd
PO Box 359
MORLEY WA 6943